Credit Risk Analyst
- Competitive remuneration plus benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 16S8166
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will prepare credit risk reports.
You will be responsible for credit transactions' limit set-up in the banking system and limit adjustments. You will evaluate corporate credit risks relating to credit terms and conditions prior to drawdown of facilities and will monitor and ensure the credit terms are under control. You will monitor the credit asset portfolio's related risks and other material developments, and will propose timely and relevant risk solutions in accordance to credit risk management and other risk related requirements.
- Degree qualified
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.