Responsible for the day-to-day management of credit risks arising from exposures booked in Singapore Branch. Review, approve and recommend to Head of Credit through close liaison with business units and product partners, to contribute to a continued strengthening of the Bank’s overall risk framework.
- To complete independent risk assessment and management process, monitoring compliance with risk related requirements and limits imposed by the Bank.
- To ensure that credit facilities are prepared and approved in compliance with established policies and exposure limits.
- To identify, evaluate and recommend mitigation of risks associated with credit proposals/corporate finance deals and report risk exposures arising from business units to Head of Credit.
- To make recommendations on necessary improvements/amendments to credit policies and procedures and ensure that these are implemented as and when approved.
- To provide support and advice to business units and other support units on credit related matters.
- To prepare portfolio report for presentation to Credit Risk Committee.
- To conduct portfolio stress test.
- Strong technical knowledge of the Bank's credit approval process, systems, controls and credit risk management.
- Strong financial and credit analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills.