Independent credit analysis, evaluation and approval of commercial and corporate loans
- Perform independent credit analysis, evaluation and due diligence of commercial and corporate loans application to make sound recommendations for approval or to approve credit, depending on credit authority level. This will enhance asset quality while supporting business growth of the Bank;
- Participate in various working committees at bank, industry and regulatory levels and provide guidance to Relationship Managers through credit training and regular feedback sessions.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Business, Banking & Finance or equivalent with at least 10 years’ relevant experience in a credit marketing/ credit evaluation / credit approval role in Financial Institutions;
- Meticulous, analytical and strong ability to provide credit-mitigated solutions to transactions;
- Strong working knowledge in credit structuring of Term Loans, Project-Related Financing , Working Capital and Trade Financing;
- Good team player and ability to interact well with stakeholders.