- Attractive Salary Package
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
An exciting Credit Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a talented professional who excels in a fast-paced environment.
About the Credit Manager Role:
Reporting to Chief Risk Officer, you will be performing client credit control risk monitoring and documentation.
- Performing credit functions, including position and limit monitoring, margin calls, limit excess regularisation, approved of exceptional fixed term loans and other relevant system overrides
- Manage the first-level lending value inquiries
- Loan / credit administration work (e.g. data input, credit documentation filing)
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to communicate effectively and constructively within the team as well as with front office colleagues.
- A minimum of six years' experience working in a global environment
- Private banking experience with a solid understanding of credit monitoring and credit administration
- Team player, independent, resilient, flexible and solution oriented
This global investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their good working environment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi