Credit Initiation Senior Analyst (AVP)
- The successful candidate will be the point of contact for Credit Initiation for all system & corresponding process changes related to MSBF & Mortgages. There is a need for accelerated changes as part of Win In Wealth and we are looking for candidates that are driven, great attention to detail, willing to learn, ability to drive change and work with colleagues from different geographies and background. System/Process changes can arise from changes to lending rules, revision in credit policies and process & efficiency changes. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with other SMES from product, operations & risk teams, and also work with regional credit/product teams & GCT for the design and roll-out of common technology projects across the key market in APAC. Focus is required to drive digital onboarding as well as automated controls.
- Manage queues & workflows to ensure application/transaction movement within SLA, engaging Sales Managers & Head of RMs for complex/large transactions and for service discussions, and lastly underwriting of MSBF and/or mortgages.
- Work with regional credit ops, business teams and country SMEs to standardize processes and adopt best practices between SG (RB, IPB C1-C3) as well as HK. The person will help implement changes to the processes and pursue end-state automation by working with regional & country teams as well as GCT.
- Support the roll-out of new product variant by ensuring operational readiness in both systems and procedures. Ensure adequate training to users in Singapore and CSC teams in CSIPL (India) as required.
- Use data retrievals to check for adherence to risk & control parameters. Lead data remediation activities when necessary, including duplicate CIN clean-up, account linkages and other related activities.
- Strong leadership skills, project management and must be goal-driven
- Willingness to do periodic work during weekends/off-hours to coordinate user testing during technology releases
- Strong communication skills, meticulous, with good initiative & independence
- Ability to balance workload to actively participate in projects, to deliver process enhancements/changes
- Background in MSBF & Mortgage product operations is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in credit or technology areas
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Operations - Services Job Family:
Credit Maintenance Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting