Credit Controller - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Credit Controller.
In this role, you will
- Assist the line manager in leading the Customer Credit Team to provide quality sale ledger administration of clients' problem accounts and disputed debts via active monitor of progress with factored buyers, Factors, insurance brokers or insurers.
- Follow up closely on escalated cases regarding overdue invoices, or special and high risk cases.
- Provide advice and assistance to team members in handling special irregular cases, including special debt verification handling and investigation of any suspected fraud cases.
- Manage various aspects of Receivables Finance transaction flow including customer credit management
- Handle client queries and ensure delivery of service quality standards
- Monitor account conduct, follow up on payments from habitual late payers, and remain sensitive to signs of improper or fraudulent practices
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree
- Experience in trade operations, credit or risk management within banking
- Good knowledge of receivables finance and lending products
- Strong customer focus and commercial orientation
- Flexible and adaptable with sound business judgment
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ACVJ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited