Our Financial Services client is looking to hire a proactive individual to join their Accounts Receivable team to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring debtor’s invoices, receipting and allocating payments from debtors and accurately loading revenue from the accounts receivable ledger into the general ledger on a monthly basis. Experience in using Oracle/ Hyperion is a must.
- Administer the creation, distribution and reconciliation of Accounts Receivables invoices
- Maintain client relationship and client standing data in association with settlements
- Receipt and allocate cash from bank statements or clients correspondences on a timely basis and an accurate manner to ensure zero unallocated cash
- Contact clients on a regular basis for outstanding trade receivables, at least once a month, or more frequent for clients with aged debts
- Follow up with clients promptly on queries made with respect to their outstanding trade receivables and invoices, to enable collections of aged debts on time
- Draw up a plan to achieve DSO (Days of Outstanding Sales) Targets set by Regional Management
- Prepare aged debts reports on a monthly basis to Regional Management, with analysis provided
- Monitor DSO (Days of Outstanding Sales) position on a monthly basis, with analysis provided on Targets shortfall and steps to take to achieve DSO Targets
- Recommend provisions for bad debts / write off to Accountants or Regional Management
- Assist with audit, information requests and analysis on Accounts Receivables as required
- Liaise with Tax Officer or Tax Agent to provide requisite data on Accounts Receivables and Provisions made for Bad Debts for Corporate Tax Filing purpose
- Work with Accountant to prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation and year-end audit disclosure notes with respect to Accounts Receivables for the Business Entities in charge
• Degree holder
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable and also in the business side in a corporate environment.
• Well versed with Oracle System.
Interested candidate may send their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org