Credit Auditor (VP / SVP) - Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Seeking a Credit Auditor at the VP / SVP level.
about the company
An established banking with a strong footprint in the local and global market, offering a comprehensive range of corporate banking products and services to its large corporate clients.
about the job
- Required to perform on-site and off-site credit reviews for all of the bank's credit risk exposures across the Asia market.
- Ensure that all credit matters are managed effectively, and borrowers' ratings have been assigned appropriately.
- Maintain continuous monitoring of key business risks, country risks, economic and industry risks in Asia.
- Any other projects assigned.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Credit Audit, you will be part of a dynamic team environment.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related.
- Minimum 10 years of credit analysis and credit management experience in corporate banking, with exposure to looking at plain vanilla and complex transactions.
- Strong risk management mindset
- Eye for details with good communications / interpersonal skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1105572