Credit Analyst, Financial Institution Credit Risk Management
- Conduct credit assessment on new & existing corporate names in various industries and recommend limits for approval to support OCBC Bank Group's trading/treasury operations.
- Perform credit reviews timely and promptly.
- Be well versed with the Bank's credit policies and procedures .
- Ensure new transactions and credit renewals meet OCBC's risk acceptance criteria, credit policies /procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a good understanding of the industries in the portfolio.
- Respond quickly and professionally to requests from the trading floor for credit authorizations.
- Monthly review of the corporates' risk ratings.
- Candidate should have graduated with a good degree from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years of relevant corporate credit experience.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in, credit analysis.
- Sophisticated analytical skills including extensive experience in analyzing financial statements in order to assess credit risks.
- Team player, results-oriented and shows ability to adapt.
- Willingness and ability to express opinions and work in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.