Credit Analyst, FIG, Corp Banking
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Credit Analyst for Financial Institutions covering banks, securities brokers, insurers, funds and asset managers. Previous experience in bank analysis is a plus
- Perform counterparty risk assessment , review accounts, recommend internal risk ratings and limits for new/existing financial institution counterparties.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers (includes client visits) to understand needs of financial institution counterparties. Involve in making sound and well-reasoned credit recommendations by balancing risk and business needs
- Perform other credit monitoring and reporting responsibilities, such as monitoring triggers and covenants, and performing stress tests etc.
- Response efficiently and appropriately to ad-hoc credit requests.
- Ensure compliance of internal and regulatory policies.
- Work with different stakeholders to facilitate documentation negotiation (such as ISDA/CSA/GMRA)
- Bachelors Degree with at least 3-7 years' relevant experience; more experienced candidate will be considered for a more senior position.
- Good knowledge of Treasury products is essential.
- A team player with good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good analysis and writing skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.