Credit Analyst – Corporate Banking (AVP/VP)
- Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
An established Global Bank with ambitious growth plans is currently hiring Credit Analysts to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of credit analysis experience, ability to put up comprehensive credit papers and handle the credit committee independently. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a successful global team to achieve great success and track records in your career!
- Support the RMs in preparation of credit applications and credit reviews involving in-depth analysis of customer’s financial standing, industry review, business outlook, risks and opportunities
- Support in legal documentation process
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders such as Corporate RMs, credit committee and clients to further enhance business relationships with customers and to provide insights into clients through understanding of industry sector and client information
- Conduct due diligence of new clients including financial assessment
- Good knowledge and insights of the bank’s lending procedures
- Candidates must possess a recognized Bachelor Degree
- Candidates must have at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Proficiency in Mandarin is essential as the job would require liaising with Chinese speaking counterparts
- Self-driven, motivated and able to work under pressure
- Candidate who is adaptable to different work situations and an effective team player
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Ling Ling (Reg No: R1763149).
Appreciate that this may not be immediately relevant, but do refer your peers/friends who might be suitable for this opportunity!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.