Lucror Analytics is seeking an experienced credit analyst to join its established and well-regarded Asian high yield research team. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will work with the team to further expand Lucror's coverage of Asian bond markets. The job offers a high degree of visibility and interaction with institutional investors, who rely on Lucror's research to make well-informed investment decisions in the Asian high yield markets.
Lucror Analytics is a premier high yield credit research specialist with a global client base of institutional investors. The principles driving our business are integrity and independence. Our credit team currently comprises 15 members and is one of the most experienced and respected analyst teams in the high yield space.
Lucror’s research is read on a daily basis by the most prominent high yield institutional investors globally, who recognise the value that robust and impartial analysis adds to their investment and risk management decisions. Lucror’s analysts are regularly quoted in the financial press and are known as truly independent and value-adding voices within the sub-investment grade community.
Credit Research Analyst covering Asian high yield bond issuers. The analyst will be tasked with conducting rigorous credit analysis and publishing high quality research for Asian high yield issuers using Lucror’s proprietary analytical framework. Remuneration will be based on years of experience and individual performance.
- 5+ years of experience in the Asian credit markets, preferably with strong experience in corporate high yield.
- Demonstrated analytical rigor and resourcefulness.
- Independent thinker who can conduct objective analysis and reach actionable conclusions.
- Previous experience preferably obtained in an independent credit research house, a credit rating agency, captive buy side/sell side research divisions or bulge bracket investment bank.
- Develop and maintain a reliable network of sources to aid his/her research work.
- Good verbal and written communication skills/able to articulate his/her analysis clearly.
- Good presentation skills to be effective and comfortable when communicating with cross-cultural clients.
- Personal traits: entrepreneurial spirit, high degree of commitment and integrity, perseverance, team-spirited and well networked.
- Languages: English (fully fluent spoken and written), Mandarin (fully fluent).