- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Our client is an international asset management firm who offers global investment management with both equities and fixed income products. They are currently expanding their credit team is on a look out for a Credit Analyst. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for analyzing corporate credits for Asia covering both investment grade and high yield. The incumbent should contribute to credit strategies and generate positive returns. The role will be responsible for implementing the investment strategy to assist in managing Asian bond portfolios.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 3-5 years of credit analysis experience within an investment management firm, rating agency or sell side research firm.
- Proven analytical skills including strong understanding of the credit metrics in Asia
- Strong tertiary qualification in Finance/Economics; CFA desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication and good presentation skills
- Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage as there will be extensive interaction with Chinese clients
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.