- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Our client is an Insurance firm based in Singapore. They are seeking an experienced credit analyst to join their Investment team.
The role will be responsible for covering Asia credits and bond issuers. The incumbent will develop credit opinions as well as offer relative value opinions. The role will conduct analysis of local currency and external debt obligations of emerging Asian companies. The incumbent will prepare research reports to support investment decisions and recommendations in the selection of fixed income instruments with the target of outperforming the given benchmarks.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years of credit analysis experience within an investment management firm, rating agency or sell side research firm.
- Proven analytical skills including strong understanding of the credit metrics in Asia
- Strong tertiary qualification in Finance/Economics; CFA desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication and good presentation skills
- Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage as there will be extensive interaction with Chinese clients
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.