- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 20 Oct 18
Credit Admin Manager
- Full time
We are currently hiring two Credit Admin Managers for two Asian Banks in Singapore
about the company
The two Asian Banks are based in central CBD and are well known for work life balance.
about the job
The successful applicant will be required to lead a small team of 2-4 people. The job duties include:
- Supports credit administration function of the Bank and to support customers where the Bank is appointed as the agent bank
- Prepare Facility letters, security documents and other legal documents for corporate loans and trade finance facilities.
- Administer limits pertaining to credit facilities, such as structuring of custom credit facilities requested by the Front Office (including syndicated forms of financing), set up of (legally required) documentation, administration processes and handling activities for Global Clients for all deals booked in Singapore branch.
- Lead the team to deliver a seamless support to the business and ensuring that customers receive a high quality and competitive banking service
- Managing all local, regulatory and head office reporting
skills and experience required
- Possess at least 10 years of credit documentation and administration experience.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of trade finance and loans products, including risk assessment, processing, documentation and their accounting treatment
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and internal management reporting requirements
- Sound awareness on Prevention of Money Laundering /Terrorist Financing
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )