My client is a leading chemicals firm who is looking to expand their footprint into the Plastics space. They are looking for someone with technical and commercial background alongside strong contacts with key accounts in the automotive, electronics, and consumer industry.
This is a key position in the Nylon Commercial Team. The incumbent will:
- Take ownership of a portfolio of key accounts, responsible for the strategy, growth, revenue and margin of the accounts across Ascend product lines.
- Develop deep understanding of customer's strategy and roadmap.
- Build Key Account Plan and budget
- Deliver revenue, margin, and market share
- Drive pipeline and growth
- Establish multiple level of contacts with the customer organization
- Lead a commercial team to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Min. 15 years of sales or marketing experience in Engineering plastics or related industries
- Experience in managing large customer accounts, familiar with Key Account Management processes
- Demonstrated successes in delivering growth at large customer accounts. Ability to engage customers with strategic thinking, well drafted Key Account Plan, and successful implementation
- Demonstrated successes in gaining customer trust, satisfaction and retention
- Strong experience in multiyear contract negotiation and management
- Strong leadership, managerial and coordination skills. Ability to manage/influence a cross functional team to support customers
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- Proactive, self-driven person with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently