Corporate Services Executive, Contractor
- Contract, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
As the Corporate Services Executive, you will be part of the Facilities department assisting the Corporate Services Manager in a number of functions that help deliver a supportive, efficient, safe and secure environment to operate in. This is achieved via a range of services – facilities management, procurement, operational support, vendor management and budgeting.
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment for the organization through daily visual checks of the office premises and rectify issues, with relevant vendors promptly.
- Act as point of contact for building maintenance problems and contact the building management or building engineer or other vendors for repairs and maintenance needs.
- Provide basic troubleshooting on problem office equipment.
- Assist and/or coordinate any moves/relocation/restack activities
- Prepared to work at least one weekend per month to oversee the maintenance of aircon units and facilities equipment.
- Procurement and Vendor Management
- Ensure contracts are renewed in timely manner
- Perform procurement process according to Procurement Policy
- Engage vendors for any restacking or corporate services tasks
- Engage vendors for any operational support and maintenance works.
- Standby support to the reception desk (ad hoc basis)
- Assist the Cognitive Science & Automation (“CSA”) department with operational work
- Assist with training rooms arrangements according to requestors’ needs
- Help to ensure the mail room function is operating well and urgent external delivery are promptly processed.
- Process non-IT invoices and ensures invoices are matched with Delivery Orders or quotations before payment.
- Assist with the management of vendors for non-IT commodities and services, including tracking of quotations and invoices.
- Issuance / deletion Office Security Access Card in the system
- Liaise with Landlord relating to new card or deactivation of lost cards for the turnstiles at lobby.
- Assist the Corporate Services Manager to manage and review the organisations emergency preparedness and business continuity. Ensure a safe and efficient facility(s) for employees to support compliance with local Health and Safety requirements.
- Continuously identify and drive cost savings opportunities and efficiencies.
- Work closely with Finance on items including but not limited to Accounts Payable.
- Seek opportunities to improve services while containing costs.
- Provide prompt and good services to internal customers.
- Participate in any cross-functional or other ad hoc projects delegated by the Management through Head of Department.