- Mar 26, 2021
Our company, a reputable Fund administration firm is looking to hire for a corporate secretary for a permanent position. Job Scope
- Management and maintenance of a portfolio of Singapore entities that we administer on behalf of our clients and act as Company Secretary to such entities.
- Liaising with the legal and accounting departments internally
- Maintain statutory records.
- Company formations.
- Issuing share certificates and recording transfers and allotment of shares.
- Convening AGMs and preparation of documents, resolutions and minutes of meetings
- Preparation of documentation to strike off of companies
- Maintaining and updating Blueprint database for all client companies.
- Responsibility for compliance including maintaining clients' Know Your Customer records.
- Minimally Diploma qualified or equivalent corporate secretarial qualifications with ideally 2-4 years of relevant working experience in the corporate secretarial field
- Possess a good understanding of the Singapore Companies Act, CAP 50 and ACRA filings
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with minimum supervision with a flexible and proactive attitude
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688