For our office in Singapore, we are looking for either a junior, or an experienced Corporate Secretary to join our Corporate Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Corporate Secretarial Senior Oficer - Singapore
- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial and administration duties to our client entities to ensure compliance with corporate governance and local statutory rules;
- Organize & run board meetings, prepare board packs plus minutes / resolutions and ACRA Bizfile filings;
- Manage relationships with our clients plus other related service providers, including auditors and tax agents;
- Maintain statutory filings and ensure proper statutory records;
- Provide coaching & guidance to the team and clients on corporate secretarial / governance matters;
- Perform due diligence on the clients with regular review;
- Perform book keeping for client accounts;
- Have a passion for the business, be interested and able to comment on relevant developments in Singapore;
- Any other ad hoc secretarial duties.
- You hold a bachelor degree in any discipline;
- You are currently pursuing the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualification or a member of ISCA;
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience in in handling corporate secretarial work and conversant with Singapore corporate secretarial practices and the Companies Act Chap 50 of Singapore;
- Good command in English, verbally and written (Able to converse in Mandarin will be considered as an asset);
- You have the ability to prioritize, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle clients professionally;
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative;
- You are meticulous, independent and possess strong written and communication skills;
- You are able to work collaboratively in a team.