Our client is one of the world's largest financial markets service provider, serving mainly fortune 500 clients. We are looking for an experienced corporate secretarial manager to lead the team in Singapore. This candidate needs to be a registered qualified individual.
Reporting to the Managing Director
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters independently for portfolio of clients
- Knowledge on International, Singapore Corporate and Fund Structures
- Acting as the named company secretary for clients
- Organize and facilitate meetings of directors and various committees and general meetings as well as preparing related papers/minutes and related materials
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties, including solicitors and regulatory bodies
- Ensure all statutory rules and regulatory requirements are met
- Degree in any relevant disciplines
- At least 7 years of company secretarial experience in listed companies
- Must be a registered qualified individual
- Excellent orgnization skills
- Attention to details
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165