Our client is a regional bank with strong presence in ASEAN.
- Originate, develop and cross-sell business in compliance with the bank’s strategy and within the regulatory and risk parameters.
- Efficiently manage the bank’s existing corporate assets portfolio.
- Handling large corporates.
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, structuring credit facilities, performing credit assessment, cash flow projections, sensitivity analysis and loan documentation.
- Minimum 8 to 15 years' experience in corporate banking RM role.
- Experienced in the entire credit process from deal acquisition up to conclusion (including documentation).
- Prior experience in syndicated, structured/ project finance deals is preferred.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Sound credit, financial analysis and cashflow projection skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Search Ally Pte. Ltd | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292