- Based on experience
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 22 Mar 18
Corporate Finance & Business Management - APAC Reporting Analyst/ Junior Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Technology Finance & Business Management is seeking an analyst/Junior associate to partner with APAC Executive Management Reporting (EMR) lead in the Corporate Sector Finance Group, based in Singapore with global alignment to the EMR function in New Jersey. The analyst/associate will work with various stakeholders to gather, define and document critical MIS requirements, including business processes and reporting requirements.
- Enforce guidelines and operating principles for effective delivery of information as defined by F&BM
- Provide day to day support for the established monthly APAC Technology EMR reporting cycle
- Analyze and make recommendations for improvements to existing processes and tools, including gap analysis, improved metrics reporting and scorecard development
- Partner with the Finance & Business Management and Technology teams to drive an agenda of continuous improvement across the GT Reporting function
- Provide training, guidelines and procedures for the current state and target state GT Reporting process
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for users
- Assist in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the Financial Services / Technology Industry
- Degree Holder
- Previous exposure to Technology related roles would be favorably looked at.
- Confident taking ownership and solve for problems.
- Comfortable with chasing and following up with information owners effectively
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing business and technology needs
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experienced in Excel macros will be preferred
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well not only in a team but independently too
- Strong time management and multi-tasking abilities