Growing Boutique CF firm; part of a bigger group; corporate finance and equity capital market transactions such as IPOs, secondary fund raisings, corporate advisory, takeovers and mergers & acquisitions
Our Client is a fast growing Corporate Finance house. They are seeking to hire a highly driven individual to join their Corporate Finance unit at the Associate / AVP level.
- Execute corporate finance transactions, including primary and secondary fund-raising, corporate advisory and mergers and acquisitions
- Support the seniors in origination
- Preparation of pitchbooks
- Degree in Accountancy / Business / Finance
- 2 – 7 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, transaction services, valuation, private equity or auditing experience.
- Self-motivated, responsible, meticulous, strong analytical ability and project management skills and good team player
- Strong communication and writing skills
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format indicating current and expected compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org
[Joe Chua, R1105627]