Corporate Finance Advisory – Associate Director
- Permanent, Full time
- IL&FS Global Financial Service Pte Ltd
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
An exciting opportunity with IL&FS Global Financial Services Pte Ltd (IGFSL) in corporate Finance Advisory and dealing in Securities business. Origination and Executions. Cross - border M&A advisory, Private Equity placement, Debt Structuring and Syndication
IL&FS Global Financial Services Pte Ltd
IL&FS Global Financial Services Pte Limited (IGFSL) is part of the IL&FS Group, a leading infrastructure development and financial services conglomerate in India. IGFSL is a wholly owned subsidiary of IL&FS Financial Services Limited (http://www.ilfsifin.com/), which is the flagship company of the IL&FS Group providing investment banking services in India and globally.
IGFSL is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and holds a Capital Market Services (CMS) license for conducting Corporate Finance Advisory and Dealing in Securities business. IGFSL provides the following services to its clients: .
- Cross-border M&A advisory
- Private Equity placement
- Debt Structuring and Syndication
- Main responsibility of this role is to originate and execute corporate finance advisory business. The candidate should have excellent corporate relationships in Singapore and ASEAN. She/he should be confident of independently originating deals in M&A advisory, Private Equity and debt placements
- Focus is on mid-market clients
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients at the decision making levels
- Proven deal execution experience in M&A advisory, PE and debt placement deals. The role involves leading the entire execution process including preparation of information memorandum, negotiating term sheets, coordinating intermediaries, financial modelling, DD, closure etc.
- Reviewing engagement risk, KYC, planning, budgeting, preparing proposals, ensuring quality, defining content of deliverable, managing billings / recoveries, ensuring profitable growth
- Supervising professional & practice development skills in advisory, business valuations and other transaction services; supporting marketing initiatives, participating in seminars, technical trainings and practice development courses defined by the firm.
- Master’s Degree in Business/Finance preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience. Deserving candidates with much higher experience may be considered for a suitably higher position.
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Deep relationships with corporate in Singapore and ASEAN and a track record of originating business
- Experience in a boutique advisory firm or mid-market investment bank preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Singaporean citizens preferred