Corporate Credit Admin - Agency Officer
Roles & Responsibilities :
Qualifications Requirements :
- Manage the timely, accurate and effective credit administration support to Business Partners as Agent Bank/Security Agent in the syndicated loan arrangements.
- Review loan documentation and ensure that conditions of approvals, loan documentation are in compliance with the terms of approval prior to drawdown of facilities.
- Work closely with customers, relationship managers, participating banks and lawyers on loan matters.
- Ensure timely drawdown, rollover and loan repayments, monitoring of covenants, project account claims, project account fixed deposit, etc.
- Ensure all security documents are properly lodged for safekeeping.
- Maintain accurate credit documentation and transaction records.
- Prepare timely and accurate internal and regulatory reports, e.g. GST report, Audit confirmation, MAS Returns A & B, etc.
- Liaise with customers, relationship managers, participating banks and lawyers on their queries and ensure timely responses.
- Work with team for process improvements and automation projects to enhance productivity, manage operational risks and improve service delivery.
- Meticulous and able to work independently and with the team .
- Strong analytical skill. Aptitude for numbers with an eye for details
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially MS Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills