Corporate Banking Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Manage, direct and control all aspects of business with a portfolio of Corporate Banking customers within the Commercial Banking Division
- Have responsibility to increase the portfolio income contribution and market share by originating new business, maximizing wallet share from the portfolio, increasing cross introduction of the banks entire suite of products and services, as well as defending existing business
- Continually review the quality of borrowing relationships managed by you so that bad debts are kept to a minimum and business contribution is enhanced
- Manage and grow your high end customer relationships independently
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Degree holder with a Finance, Business or Accountancy background
- Significant number of years of relevant experience in a front line credit marketing role
- Strong credit and marketing skills with ability to maintain and grow existing client portfolio, acquire new clients, identify opportunities and convert these into tangible business for the bank
- In depth knowledge of sophisticated Global Markets, Payments and Cash Management and Trade Services products with extensive experience in marketing and structuring these products
- Great communication skills with ability and stature to engage with a diverse client profile ranging from the operations staff of midsized companies to the Managing Directors and Chief Executive Officers of large corporates
- Cohesive team player who possesses a positive attitude
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.