An established Regional Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you will be responsible for growing and managing a portfolio of local/SEA large corporate clients, manage day to day account operations, cross-sell Bank’s products and services. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$140,000 per annum.
- Responsible to acquire, prospect and manage the bank’s existing Local/SEA Large Corporate portfolios efficiently
- Focus on new business which are sound and profitable with considerations on risk aspect of the targeted businesses
- Perform full spectrum of credit and marketing activities for corporate clients, promote and cross-sell the bank’s products
- Perform KYC checks on new and existing clients
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, credit facilities structuring, credit assessment, cashflow projections, analysis and loan documentation
- Drive utilisation and customers' satisfaction
- A recognized university degree with minimum 6 years of experiences in Corporate Banking environment
- Highly motivated to achieve individual/team profit targets
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.