Corporate Banking – Client Manager (KYC) 12 Months Contract
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Good Opportunity Good Culture Exciting opportunity
- Strategically positioned in the middle office, you will work closely with clients, RMs, KYC and Compliance to gain a good understanding of the front to back business processes across multiple jurisdictions. You will act as the centralised point of contact for KYC-related matters, forming the bridge between business and back office operations.
As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for all onboarding and KYC matters between the clients, front office and the KYC and Compliance teams. In this global setup, the Client Manager will gain exposure to multiple jurisdictions, complex accounts and various corporate banking products. It is a good opportunity for KYC Analysts with an interest to work closely with RMs and clients to step up to.
The incumbent should have:
- 1-2 years of corporate/commercial banking KYC experience at the branch or a KYC role
- Well-versed in MAS626
- Prior experience in managing clients in a banking environment
- Strong communicator and have dealt with regional stakeholders
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544