Program Specialist @ Credit Suisse
We are looking for a Corporate Actions Analyst for our private banking client, located at Changi Business Park for a 6 months contract.
- Handling of day-to-day corporate actions events setup and processing
- Responsible for reviewing corporate actions event details, understanding key event details and dates, Performing reconciliation and processing eligible entitlements due
- Gathering, verifying and updating event details in event management system to disseminate information on Corporate Actions to stakeholders
- Monitoring upcoming events until all details are finalized
- Reconciling & processing clients entitlements using various internal systems against Custodian advices promptly and accurately
- Liaising and regular follow up with custodians/brokers whenever necessary to resolve any discrepancies on corporate action events
- Investigating and following up on issues to ensure resolution with internal & external counterparts
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Actions processing, preferably in private banking
- Effective communication skillset (both verbal and written), and the ability to influence your business partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
Interested candidate may sent their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the application system. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Global Solutions (Singapore) Pte Ltd Company No. 200511940M, EA License 11C4535, EA Registration R1658345 (Leow Wei Qi)