Corporate Action (Contract)
- Sep 15, 2021
- S$0-4k pm
Our Client, one of the nine global "Bulge Bracket" banks providing services in investment banking, private banking, asset management, and shared services is looking for a Corporate Actions analyst.
The role will be involved in ensuring accurate and timely handling of day-to-day corporate actions events setup and processing. The analyst will be responsible for reviewing corporate actions event details, understanding key event details and dates, performing reconciliation and processing eligible entitlements due from global markets corporate actions and supporting change by continual improvement of operational processes.
This role also entails interaction with internal counterparts from various functional business groups e.g. trading, client service representatives, middle office, settlements team etc and external counterparts e.g. custodians, brokers, claim counterparties etc to resolves discrepancies arising from corporate action events.
- Gathering, verifying and updating event details in event management system to disseminate information on Corporate Actions to stakeholders
- Monitoring upcoming events until all details are finalized
- Reconciling & processing clients entitlements using various internal systems against Custodian advices promptly and accurately
- Responding to stakeholder queries timely and accurately
- Liaising and regular follow up with custodians/brokers whenever necessary to resolve any discrepancies on corporate action events
- Investigating and following up on issues to ensure resolution with internal & external counterparts
- Supporting change by identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency and implementing improved processes
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Corporate Actions processing and/or event setup
- Detail oriented and problem solving
- Strong, confident interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated to complete daily tasks
- Positive and adaptable team player
- Commitment to learn and take on challenging objectives
- Competent in excel
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA