Corporate Action Analyst (6 Months Contract)
- SGD3000.00 - SGD4000.00 per month
- Contract, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
NEW Corporate action role
Your new company
A leading multinational banking and financial services firm is looking for a Corporate Action Analyst. This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of conversion.
Your new role
- End to end processing of Optional and Mandatory events related through the entire event life cycle
- Perform pre-processing activities comprising of entitlement calculation etc. to validate and update information in an event prior to payment
- Payment processing to distribute corporate action proceeds to clients
- Reconciliation of cash and position breaks in general ledgers, nostro and suspense accounts to investigate and resolve the discrepancy
- Generating Private Equity Quarterly Reports, Distribution notice and Capital Calls letters to clients and follow up till value date to monitor appropriate posting of accruals and entitlements to clients
- Respond to client/Front Office enquiries and liaise with custodians for information
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates with an excellent academic record, and recognised accountancy/banking qualification with at least a 1 to 2 years of relevant experience are invited to apply
- You should be equipped with strong communication skills and able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.