Corporate Access Analyst (Investment Banking) - Contract
- Jun 08, 2021
An exciting Interim / Contract role for a global Investment Bank based in the heart of Singapore's CBD - read on to find out more! Responsibilities:
Skills and experience required:
- Managing & coordinating with ASEAN corporates on roadshows, investor trips & conferences logistics and schedules
- Maintenance of corporate database
- Arranging travel / accommodation, including flights, ground transportation, hotel bookings, visa application etc for management of ASEAN corporates.
- Working with Equity Sales, Banking and Research to plan Corporate Access Events.
- Booking meeting venues (internal and external), confirming full arrangements and organising audiovisual equipment when required.
- Arranging conference calls.
- On-site management of events where necessary.
- Arranging production and delivery of presentation material.
- Manage Invoice & expense processing including tracking of Corporate Access event cost.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Prior experience within Corporate Access / Investment Banking /Project Management preferred.
- Excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects and able to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent understanding of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Flexible and willing to work long hours where necessary.
If you are keen on this role please Apply now!
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079