Corporate/Private Banking - KYC AML Analyst (12 months contract)
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 13 Sep 17
Global team covering various jurisdiction across the region, gain good exposure working with globally dispersed key stakeholders to ensure clients align to the bank's KYC regulations.
The KYC analyst is responsible for driving the onboarding program and ensures seamless integrations of the client information to address risk and allow the bank address market movements and identify opportunities. The associate will be a key reference point for escalation of client onboarding issues and provide guidance to client facing teams. The associate will also be required to identify and report any deviation from established policies.
To be considered, the incumbent should preferably have:
- At least 1 year of relevant operational experience in client onboarding and KYC in financial institution
- Demonstrated knowledge on regulatory KYC requirement from across the region
- Prior experience working with diverse and geographically dispersed business teams
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS Word Format to email@example.com reference GH/KYCAML/JL.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544