Controls Analyst (Client Lifecycle Management) - 5-month Maternity Cover starts in July 2019
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions.
- 23 Apr 19
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the leading global wealth managers with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, they are set for growth.
The Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) team supports the APAC division with Private Banking account lifecycle management processes from maintenance to account closure.
This role will be focused on the execution of controls and tasks required in the Client Lifecycle Management process, with a strong focus on ensuring that client identification documentation, name screening and data capture activities meet the Bank’s policies, standards, and applicable local legal and regulatory requirements.
1) Perform data capture and validation in the Client Relationship Management system.
2) Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks
3) Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements
4) Take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis
5) Escalate higher risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team
6) Provide support for any regulatory related, audit, review requirements
7) To prepare and conduct training on client maintenance processes as required
8) Deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment
9) Any other tasks assigned by the management
To be considered for the role, you must offer:
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
1. 2 - 3 years of relevant client account maintenance experience within Banking (Private Banking experience preferred);
2. Understanding of relational database paradigms is a plus
3. Experience with industry standard tools such as Temenos and/or Avaloq is a plus
4. Degree in business or finance (or equivalent experience)
5. Open to start on July 2019
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Pro-active and self-starter, with a can-do attitude;
• Strong analytical ability and a problem solver with the ability to think out of the box;
• Team-player, committed to service delivery excellence and always having the bank and clients' best interests in mind.
• Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues in Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, etc;
• Good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to drive open work to completion.
• Competent in using MS Office software, particularly Excel and Word