Control Center Network Engineer
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
The broad area of a Senior Engineer
should cover not only:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Receive calls from users on all aspects of the SYSTEM such as fault reporting, network consultation, and etc.;
- Keep users informed of such events like network failure, network maintenance, network testing, password changing, and etc. so that users are given adequate notice in advance to prepare themselves;
- Issue Repair Report Forms (RRF) and/or Anomaly and Improvement Forms to MA for its further actions;
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and documentation of all the maintenance and operating manuals;
- Provide shift report on all related incidents that happen during the shift;
- Provide monthly updates of the sub-systems status to the Customer and ad-hoc reports when so requested by the Customer;
- A minimum of 2-5 years' experience in control center operation environment
- Data centre operation - Splunks, Solarwinds, operational process, setting up, SOP, BCP SOP
- Familiar with Security- Cisco, VPN, Symantec, RSA, CA, Palo Alto, familiar with IM8, ISM, CISSP, Networking - L2 & L3 switches, networking design, CCNA min, CCNP is a plus
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and a Team player.