Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global copper producer looking to hire a contracts administrator to join the team in Singapore. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing the daily operations and documentation for bulk shipments of metals, including contractual transactions, vessel nominations etc.
- Manage the supply chain through coordination and execution with internal company divisions, and evaluating delivery performance
- Negotiate letters of credit and prepare shipping documents as well as sales/purchase contracts
- Liaise with customers/external parties to maintain good relationships and improve customer satisfaction
- Reports into Head of Operations
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an operations/contracts position within a commodity-based organisation
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Good knowledge of INCOTERMS 2010 and other international trade techniques (e.g. L/C's, BOL, payment terms etc.)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Located in Singapore