Contractor, UT & Cash Trade Specialist
Who we're looking for
Ensure trades are confirmed on a timely basis, settlement instructions are sent accurately & timely and settlement issues or fails are pro-actively dealt with and resolved. Additionally, you will handle the investigation and resolution of any interest claims that may arise. Key Responsibilities:
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Deliver accurate, timely, compliant, and cost-effective trade processing services.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place to:
- achieve timely confirmation of trades, ensure timely issuance of settlement instructions and cash payments/receipts.
- Identify, record, investigate and resolve trades failing to achieve market settlement by contractual settlement date.
- Record, investigate and resolve trade related interest claims and report any associated costs to senior management in a timely manner.
- Perform function in line with established business controls.
- Provide administrative, transactional based support to others involved in the task of fund / portfolio management.
What you'll be like
- Wider experience in Asset Management and understanding of the end to end asset lifecycle.
- A degree graduate in Accounting, Economics or Finance;
- At least 3 years accounting, financial or auditing experience post qualification;
- Good at analysing and solving problem with a strong handle on operational risk;
- Effective in managing your own time with ability to prioritise tasks appropriately;
- Understand the life cycle of Securities Trades, FX, Unit Trust and Time Deposit.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- A strong team player able to develop and manage strong working relationships with global internal departments and external counterparties.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.