Contractor, Project Manager ( IT Infrastructure)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Schroders is looking for a junior-mid level Project Manager to deliver complex and critical projects within the APAC infrastructure project delivery team. The role is varied with requirements coming from multiple areas within Infrastructure together with Applications and business-led initiatives. You will work very closely with the regional and global Programmes leads to manage and deliver the infrastructure roadmap globally.
- Infrastructure project management and working with your team and global counterparts in delivering multiple projects across the region.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders to understand their requirements for project creation and delivery.
- Deliver projects to agreed budget, timescales and functionality using the Schroders project delivery framework from inception through to post implementation review.
- Set up and run project governance committees as required.
- Agree project objectives and scope with the Project Sponsor and Steering Group.
- Ensure project plans are developed and agreed with the Project Sponsor, Steering Group, and other key stakeholders, and that the project is delivered in accordance with those plans.
- Manage incoming and outgoing dependencies.
- Manage project scope documenting and controlling the impact of change.
- Identify, acquire and manage the human and technical resources required by projects.
- Manage project budgets, highlighting over- or under-spend at the appropriate level.
- Identify and manage project risks, issues and assumptions.
- Track, monitor and report on overall progress (time, cost and quality) and any potential for change.
- Manage project communication and ensure the project documentation is completed and accepted.
- Manage operational readiness and ensure handover to support, the business and other key stakeholders is delivered successfully.
- Ensure projects are closed effectively holding project closure meetings when appropriate.
- Ensure all project related data is accurate and presentable to any level of the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- Degree graduate with at least 4 - 5 years of relevent experience.
- A demonstrable track record of successful delivery of infrastructure projects to challenging targets in a structured environment using a mixture of resource types and across different regional locations
- Ability to work with business-led teams to deliver infrastructure for a range of application projects
- Experience managing senior level stakeholders.
- Experience managing internal resources and external suppliers.
- Project delivery in a large, structured matrix management organisation.
- Formal qualifications in Project Management e.g. PRINCE2, APM, PMP, PMI.
- Experience of Agile Safe delivery methods desirable.
- Demonstrates a high level of personal initiative and an ability to work independently as well as collaborate in teams.
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- A good communicator, and able to work collaboratively in a global team across multiple time zones.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Good at organisational and time management skills.
- Enjoys thinking out of the box and attention to details
- Open to a 1 year contract