Contractor, Fund Reporting Specialist
Schroders is looking to hire a contractor to join as a Fund Reporting Specialist to support the following:
- Co-ordinate the production of factsheets in multiple languages for multiple countries via digital platform.
- Co-ordinate the production of other required regulatory fund reporting
- Implement a collaborative alignment to the Fund Data team ensuring data queries and issues are dealt with and resolved effectively
- Maintain regional/country fund templates to ensure accurate information and compliance requirements are met.
- Interface with a range of business areas across Schroders in respect of queries arising
- Maintain and manage relationships with service providers.
- Develop effective relationships across the business and technology areas, encouraging collaborative working mentality.
- Ensure global and regional consistency and validity across the digital platform
- Continuously enhance fund reporting to meet the end business/customer needs
- Implementing process improvement/automation pertaining to reporting and data requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date regulatory view of Fund Reporting globally
- Project involvement as and when required
- Degree graduate with at least 2- 3 years of experience gained in an operational team.
- Demonstrated experience in co-ordinating the production of regulatory fund reporting
- Experience in collaborative alignment to the Fund Data team
- Open to 12 months contract
- Prior work experience within an Asset Management is an advantage
- Good at analysing and solving problem with a strong handle on operational risk;
- Effective in managing your own time with ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Open to feedback, receptive to change, challenges status quo and continually looks out for team and selfimprovement opportunities;
- Able to adapt to changes quickly and participate in creating an innovative culture within the team