Contract Staff (Senior), Data Centre Batch Management/ DR Operator, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
To ensure the bank’s batch operation and jobs are completed timely. This is to ensure the bank’s system are ready for next day operation.
- Follow batch process and escalation when needed, as defined in the escalation matrix.
- Identifying batch issues that requires attention and escalation
- Escalating issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Timely implementation of batch scheduling requests
- Work with requestor to execute job request
- Generation of batch reports
- Overseeing completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations
- Establishing measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Monitor batch are completed on time and prompt escalation for batch issues
- Continuous improvement effort through automation and optimizing effort spent on various stage in the batch process
- Generate batch operation reports
- Assist DR batch testing
- Assist in project and improvement work if any.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.