Contract Staff (Senior), Credit Support Officer, Risk Management Group (12 Months Contract)
Business Function Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of reports for monthly meetings on case discussions.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for management.
- Perform administrative functions (eg. preparing Notice of Demand, preparing redemption statements, printing of daily account statements and preparing letters to customers).
- Provide assistance and support in the restructuring of NPA cases, including collating information for credit evaluation (eg. preparing bank exposure report, industrial sector, ACRR, obtaining indicative valuations, renewal of collateral insurances etc).
- Liaise with customers for their operational needs such as interest rate quotation, loan details confirmation and loans roll-over.
- Monitor loan repayments from borrowers.
- Monitor inward clearing for accounts with special control status.
- Monitor write-off cases and regular updating of write-off cases outstanding.
- Any ad-hoc tasks that will be assigned by the managers
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor Degree
- Self-driven, self-motivated, team player.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a good sense of the business environment and attention to details.
- Strong communicator with good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic and challenging environment, with strong ability to multi-task yet detailed-oriented.