Contract Senior, Support Unit Controller (Technology), Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly financial performance analysis for Investment & Trading Technology & Operations (ITT & TMO)
- Perform various analytical functions including analyzing technology application spends, operations efficiency;
- Review contracts and outsourcing of services, ensuring alignment to DBS standard;
- Provide & Review product allocation report for entire T&O and Support Units allocation for Treasury & Markets business;
- Governance of IT initiatives accounting policy, and provide training to on-board new project managers;
- Review of project financials and funding requests, monitor project costs and benefit realisation;
- Participate in strategy planning and 3 year business planning exercise; and
- Any other ad hoc requests.
- Post-Graduate/Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting & Finance; At least 7 years business experience, mainly in cost allocation & transparency, modelling, business partnering and MIS experience;
- Good grasp of Technology in banking; data centre, mainframe, servers, storage, network, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong leadership and partnering skills;
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills;
- Excellent computer skills including Office 365 applications & financial software packages as needed. Experience with Hyperion Smartview will be advantageous;
- Highly organized, meticulous, detailed oriented with a good aptitude for numbers and strong analytical skills; and
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.