Contract, Private Banking, Credit Control Unit, Risk Management Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
Support Wealth Management - PB segment for post-acceptance documentation checks, activation, revision, maintenance, termination, of credit facilities in the system including monitoring and tracking functions.
Deliver robust credit monitoring and control processes and ensuring compliance with credit guidelines.
- Perform documentation and pre-activation checks to ensure
- compliance with approved terms in credit memos /Letter of Offer
- Ensure proper execution and completion of documents
- prior to activation.
- Perfom system limit input to system and activation of
- Prepare periodic escalation
- and statistical reports
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing for projects as and when required
- Assist in administrative functions as may be
- directed from time to time
- Minimum Diploma holder with 2 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services in corporate banking would be an advantage
- Meticulous with eye for details
- Excellent follow-up skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.