In this role, the appointed hire would hold finance responsibilities for multiple Singapore Holding Companies, working cross-functionally with the global Finance, Legal and Business Operations teams. The incumbent will be the finance representative on the ground in Singapore and will be taking on an independent contributor role.
- Prepare statutory financial statements and handle the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting for all transactions.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting schedules for Group reporting purposes.
- Liaise with the company auditors for successful and timely completion of the annual audits and provide support to the external auditors throughout the audit process.
- Working with local corporate service provider in the incorporation and administration of asset holding vehicles, financing entities and other special purpose vehicles.
- Stakeholders: Legal and Business Operations teams, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication.
- Weekly cash forecast and monitoring of cash balances
- Ensure sufficient cash balances for operational purposes.
- Assist tax team on GST matters.
- Prepare regulatory filings and statistics reports as required by government bodies.
The ideal candidate should comme with at least 8-10 years of financial accounting experience in an asset management industry, prior private equity experience will be advantageous. Able to work independently in a individual contributor role.
(EA Reg no: R1104466)