- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Content Producer, CFS Marketing
Content Producer, CFS MarketingDescription
Content, be it in the form of photos, videos or articles are a key component of OCBC Bank's marketing strategy, especially through social and digital channels. Working closely with a small In-house Production team, we are looking for a content producer with a flair for storytelling and strong videography and photography, shoot and editing skills, to bring key campaigns and messages to life in new and interesting ways. Apart from the main role of producing content, we will need someone who can also effectively assist in helping the team with event and campaign management and executions.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, energetic, possess good planning and organisational skills, disciplined with deadlines and has the right technical skills to succeed.
- Develop compelling stories from briefs to create content (videos and photos) that help to drive the marketing campaigns towards achieving their business targets
- Drive video projects with stakeholders from pre-production to the post-production process to achieve interesting video content whilst maintaining brand integrity
- Take ownership for pre-production, shooting, editing and assisting in production and post-production, editing from scratch, relying on creative instincts and industry best-practices
- Help to sustain and guide creative process, assists in developing storyboards and mood boards for various shoots. Source materials including stock imagery, photos, video clips and audio sources and determine what equipment is necessary and obtains equipment for the specific shoot. This includes lighting, microphones, props, etc.
- Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed.
- Selection and implementing special visual effects, music, and special audio for each video shoot
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency and
- Evaluate existing video content and identify areas of technical or editorial improvement
- Effectively meet deadlines and maintains accountability for project timelines
- Event and campaign management and executions
The Ideal Candidate
- A creative disruptive thinker and a storyteller, able to concept out of the box ideas and defend the creative integrity of the concept
- Proven portfolio of production and post-production work
- Solid experience with digital technology, digital media software tools and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Familiarity with basic animation special effects, 3D and compositing
- Familiarity with social media tools (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr)
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and meticulous
- A team-player able to work independently and under tight schedules
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media channels
- Strong organisational skills