Exciting APAC start-up company | Regional work experience | Attractive compensation package
Our client, an exciting APAC start-up company, is hiring for a customer service-oriented individual to fill in the Contact Centre Team Lead position in their Singapore based office.
You will be leading and managing the 24/7 Contact Centre team servicing regional and global customers, ensuring smooth operations through implementing a set of processes, and optimizing overall team performance. You will provide leadership among representatives/specialists as they provide global support to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Job duties include:
- Leading the Global Contact Centre through setting up and documentation of processes (SOP), tools, systems and reporting to ensure smooth 24/7 operations
- Analyzing the contact center data, recommend suggestions to improve processes and making sure all resources are properly allocated
- Training and coaching the contact center specialists
- Participate in Go To Market Process
- Do schedule and manpower planning in line with call volume and calling capacity
- Monthly/quarterly presentation to the higher management on the team performance
- Proven 5-7 years of technical experience working in a multi-channel Contact Centre environment
- Must have experience in setting up operations for a 24/7 contact center
- An experienced team lead or presently in a supervisory role
- Highly familiar with CRM and other similar tools
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with global customers at all levels of a business
- Open to shifting schedule
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Gary Dean for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence No. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1767494