Consumer Bank Operations, 2021 Full Time Associate, Singapore
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Consumer Bank Operations group is looking for experienced Associates to work with the regional teams in Singapore, as part of a two-year rotational program comprising of development-focused rotations, continuous skills training, dedicated mentorship, and access to senior leaders.
Consumer Bank Operations is the business behind Citi's retail presence across the globe. It is committed to delivering quality products, services, and business solutions that align to the consumer requirement and Citi's strategy. It provides world class consumer business process outsourcing services and banking related consulting for Citi's business globally. Be it in the area of customer onboarding, customer service, portfolio risk management, transaction services or credit operations, it drives efficiency and productivity in the processes that will impact the customer experience. Your time here will look something like this...
Here at Citi we will give you access to valuable intelligence, decades of experience, and a wealth of perspectives on the future of the financial industry. So whether you will be advising on million-dollar mergers, scrutinizing banking practices, or opening a child's very first account, you can make an impact and help make the right decisions at the right time. And it's these decisions that help us all make progress - for our clients, for every employee, and for the business.
During the two-year program, you will complete 3 rotations across Consumer Business and Operations to deepen your knowledge base and develop your forward compatible skills:
• You will be involved in strategic projects involving digitalization, data analytics and process automation.
• You will learn about consumer product and exposure to sales or client experience
• You will play a key role in supporting our consumer clients through our Citiphone, credit operations, branch operations, core operations or risk and controls
• You will work in partnership with all teams from across the Bank, help develop and manage products, processes, and services in ways that maximize profitability while minimizing risk
• You will support Citi's goal to Be the Best for Our Clients through the development of product expertise and processes that create consistent, exceptional & client centric services. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
As a GCB Operations Associate, you will benefit from Citi orientation program and business induction training which will provide a platform of knowledge and experience upon which you will build your career with Citi. You will also receive ongoing training and development opportunities including but not limited to business speaker series, cross-team projects, mentoring and coaching, and dedicated program management support. We want to hear from you if...
• Master's or MBA candidates with 3-5 years of work experience prior to graduate school
• Studying from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.3 or above or at least 2nd upper class honors, equivalent.
• You apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency; while seeking new and innovative ways to support our clients changing needs
• You bring a fresh perspective to actively drive change
• You have effective written and oral communication skills and strong analytical skills
• You have a strong record of achievement (academic and otherwise)
• You have a passion for exquisite customer and client service
• You have a flexible and hardworking approach with the ability to perform well in a dynamic fast paced environment. Who we think will be a great fit...
Extensive work experience is not a requirement; but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We will also be looking for the following:
• Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment
• Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred; but not required)
• Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
• Analytical and quantitative skills
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
• Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision