See job description for details
- Participate in Solutioning, Delivery and Support activities pertaining to Identity and/or PKI/Data security Technologies.
- Configure, Customize, Setup, and Deploy Identity and Access, and/or PKI/Certification Authority/Encryption solutions, as well as perform solution integration activities.
- Participate in project activities including Requirements, Design, Testing, Documentation, Support, and Troubleshooting, as needed during the appropriate project phases
The ideal candidate should possess:
- D egree or Diploma in computer related discipline, with 2-4 years working experience.
- At least 1 year experience in the following areas:
- Security Solution / Implementation experience, with involvement in some security function as part of project(s).
- Familiarity with Web server, Application Server Technology, Tools, Software and Scripting.
- Familiarity and background on Identity and Access Management Product Solutions (Oracle/NetIQ/OneIdentity/Sailpoint/Others) AND/OR PKI/Certification Authority Solutions (Microsoft CA) preferred.
- Experience with Identity/Application/Data Security solutions is preferred.
- Strong interest in Security Domain covering Identity and Data security.
- Singapore Citizens or PR with more than 2 years experience preferred.
- CISSP and IDM/PKI certifications are advantageous, but not required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Those with limited experience but with the right aptitude and strong interest to focus in Identity and Data Security Integration, may also be considered.