Consultant, Digital Solutions & Transformation
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Digital Solutions & Transformation Consultant will support the execution and implementation of the system enhancements undertaken by Digital Solutions & Transformation Division Job Description
- Lead the requirements gathering sessions and development of functional specifications
- Develop the user stories and acceptance criteria with the various business and technology representatives to ensure acceptance of the implemented solutions
- Develop clear and concise User Acceptance Test (UAT) Test Plans for digital projects and enhancements
- Lead execution of User Acceptance Testing and work closely with stakeholders to resolve issues and defects for signoff, ensuring all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided
- Prepare user guides and provide training to end users on the implemented solutions.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders in system delivery and implementation and ensure that all tasks assigned to the team meets the prescribed delivery schedule and timeline.
- Ensure all post deployment issues are resolved during post implementation warranty support and lead handover transition to business owner upon project completion.
- Min. Diploma or Degree Holder in Business IT, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Candidates with at least 5 years of working experience in life insurance, experience in digitalization projects are preferred.
- Able to run projects independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Able and willing to be hands-on.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.