See job description for details
The Consultant is responsible to gather, analyse and formalise user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project. Responsibilities
• Gather, analyse and formalise user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
• Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
• Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
• Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
• Participate in Coding and Code Review.
• Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
• Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
• Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
• Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
• Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities. The ideal candidate should be / possess:
• Typically 2-4 years IT working experience in development project on Java and Oracle platform.
• Possess relevant system development / maintenance experience using Java-related technologies
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
• Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
• Experience in IT business analysis techniques
• Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
• Able to travel as required We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.